The Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle ‘n Swing is a safe and cozy haven for babies to relax or nap in. Soft and snuggly, the cradle rocks gently back and forth like a swing, or from side-to-side like a cradle. The direction of the movement can be changed by pressing a button.
Offering two seat positions and several swing speeds, you can choose your baby’s favorite, or mix things up to suit their mood. As your baby grows, a sensor in the cradle detects this, so the swing’s speed will stay true to the number on the dial.
The Snugabunny Cradle ‘n Swing comes with a variety of tunes and nature sound effects. A motorized toy mobile hangs over the crib, along with a child-safe mirror which will allow your little one to see their reflection. There’s also a cute and cuddly bunny rabbit toy.
In this Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle ‘n Swing review, we will look at the Smart Swing Technology model.
Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle ‘n Swing Specs
Dimensions – The Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle ‘n Swing measures 14.6″ x 12.6″ x 30.2″
Weight – It weighs 24.9lbs
Batteries – An AC Adapter (included) or 4 x D batteries are needed for the features to function
Color – This model comes in a choice of green, brown, brown and white, or pink
Suited to – The Snugabunny Swing is suitable for baby’s weighing between 3 pounds and 25 pounds or until they start trying to climb out; whichever comes first
Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle ‘n Swing Overview
The Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle ‘n Swing will keep your little one safe and cozy as it swings to soothe them and plays soft music, the sound of birds chirping, or running water.
Certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturer’s Association (JPMA), its adjustable 5-point safety harness will keep your child safe and secure. An extra-wide base and robust grips ensure the swing remains stable. The seat attaches to the base by means of a sturdy steel support bar.
The entire unit is free of phthalates, latex, lead, and BPAs. The swing’s soft fiber-filled body pillow is supportive and gentle against the skin.
The deep seat can be used upright or reclined, with changes made at the press of a button. The positions provide good support for newborns as well as older babies. It also adjusts to become right, left, or center facing. Changing the position is easy. Just push the button near the top of the unit and rotate the seat. The seat cover, body pillow, and bunny ears headrest are machine washable.
Six different speed options will delight your infant, as will the three soft birds and vertically moving leaves that dangle from the mobile overhead. A removable plush cuddly bunny rabbit rattle is tethered to the crotch strap. A motorized spinning mirror globe will stimulate your child’s visual senses, helping them to develop visual tracking skills.
Assembling the Snugabunny Cradle ‘n Swing is a quick and simple process, and it can be folded to transport or store.
Fisher Price Snugabunny & My Little Lamb Swings in Action
Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle ‘n Swing Pros
- Safe, sturdy and stable
- Free of harmful chemicals
- The backlit control panel is easy to access and operate
- Recline options range from 30-44 degrees
- The headrest is adjustable
- Comes with multiple seating and recline positions to cater to the needs of your growing child
- Six speed options provide variety
- Speed and swing direction changes kick in slowly to avoid alarming the baby
- There’s a choice of sixteen cute and soothing songs, and two nature sounds
- The music is soft, so it won’t keep your baby awake
- Great range of enchanting toys
- The plug-in option saves money on batteries
- Enables mom and dad hands-free interaction with their baby
- The Snugabunny Swing is quick and easy to put together, taking around thirty minutes
- The swing’s legs fold to facilitate more compact storage
Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle ‘n Swing Cons
- The width of the base may necessitate that the swing be disassembled to get through the doorway if you want to move it into another room
- While the Snugabunny Swing folds for storage, it still takes up quite a bit of room
- The swing lacks a canopy to shield the baby from the light; however, the bunny ears headrest, and sheer fabric across the top help in this regard
- The motor makes a rhythmic noise, but it is not loud enough to disturb the baby or other household members
Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle ‘n Swing Buyer Feedback
The Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle ‘n Swing would be an excellent choice for parents looking for a reliable and safe swing for their baby. With many hundreds of online reviews for the product, the vast majority of these are very positive.
Customers who reviewed the Snugabunny Swing love the soft and cozy fabric of the seat. They also appreciate the soft and soothing music that helps to calm babies and induce sleep. The ease of assembly and position changes received a lot of favorable feedback. Parents also like that when implementing a new swing position or speed, the change is gradual.
Many customers commented positively on the AC adapter, which provides an economical alternative to batteries. This feature is not found in most swings.
A small percentage of reviewers said the swing’s motor stopped working after a while. Those impacted were happy with how quickly the manufacturer sent a replacement.
Final Thoughts on the My Little Snugabunny Cradle ‘n Swing
Babies loved to be rocked, but rocking them by hand becomes tedious after a while. The good news is that Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny will do the rocking for you. The toys and music will keep them engaged, enabling you to cook dinner or take a coffee break without having to take your eyes off them.
The Snugabunny Swing is affordable, easy to operate and easy to clean. Using the included AC Adapter will save you a lot of money on replacement batteries.
You may also like the 4Moms Mamaroo Baby Swing. To read a review, click the previous link.